Communications Project Management, Inc. understands the complexities involved in preparing newly constructed space to become an environment ready for the end user to occupy and function Day 1. Our staff works with the client, contractor and user group representatives to develop and then implement a sound plan for the orderly installation, test and acceptance of the cable infrastructure and equipment required to provide end user services. Based on our findings during the discovery and planning phases, we:
- Develop and implement move strategies that ensure there are no surprises and that the relocation process is as transparent and orderly for the end user as possible.
- Develop relocation plans, processes and schedules.
- Survey existing user equipment and connectivity requirements for implementation in the new space.
- Develop workstation test procedures and a trouble reporting/repair process to ensure the equipment functions Day 1.
- Develop contingency plans for those occasions that arise that could negatively impact the relocation.
- Develop and implement equipment disconnect/reconnect procedures and strategies.