VOICE AND DATA SYSTEMS CONSULTING
Review the client’s voice requirements. Based on the client’s requirements, provide:
- Options and budgetary estimates.
a) For voice systems, the options include Centrex, transitional PBX/Key Systems and IP Telephony.
b) For Data Systems, the options include comparisons for various LAN/WAN solutions, such as: PC’s w/ monitors, Laptops, server, router, backup equipment, access switch and printers).
- Input to client (pros, cons and cost of each option) to allow an informed decision process.
- Based on the selected voice and/or data solution, develop an RFP, issue to client for review, incorporate client comments and issue to qualified system
- integrators. Ensure the RFP includes warranty issues, lease versus purchase options, special instructions and a bid form so all responses are consistent.
- Responses to all requests for information (RFI).
- Review each bid, provide a comparative analysis and make a recommendation for award. Assist in contract negotiations.
- Status reports to track the ordering and installation of the voice and data systems.
- On-site representation to ensure the space is ready for all equipment installations.
- Coordination and tracking all key milestone dates for delivery, installation and test of vendor equipment to meet the move-in date.